Phone : 011 486
Language and Neuropsychology -
Assess neuropsychological development in children
The NEPSY™ offers a comprehensive assessment of neuropsychological development in children and enables you to evaluate and explore deficiencies that interfere with the child's learning in 5 domains:
- Attention & Executive Functions - including inhibition, self-regulation, monitoring, vigilence, selective and sustained attention, maintenance of response set, planning, flexibility in thinking and figural fluency.
- Language - including phonological processing, receptive language, expressive naming, verbal fluency and rhythmic oral motor sequences.
- Sensory Motor Functions - including tactile sensory input, fine motor speed, imitative hand functions, rhythmic and sequential movements and visuomotor precision.
- Visuospatial Processing - including the ability to judge position and directionality, copying of 2-dimensional and the reconstruction of 3-dimensional designs.
- Memory & Learning - including memory for words, sentences and faces, immediate and delayed list learning, memory for names and narrative memory under free- and cued-recall conditions.
Each domain has a core set of subtests, with added flexibility in administration allowing selective or expanded evaluation of each domain. It has been designed to be sensitive to ability problems relating to learning difficulties, attention deficits and traumatic brain injury. Some subtests can also be used for assessing children with sensory or motor handicaps, autistic disorders and genetic syndromes. It can be used with a variety of cultural and ethnic groups, as all items were reviewed by a panel of experts who found them to be fair and unbiased.
For scoring options, please see the NEPSY™ Scoring Assistant®.
|Complete kit: Includes manual, stimulus booklet, 10 record forms (ages 3 to 4), 10 record forms (ages 5 to 12), 10 response booklets (ages 5 to 12), scoring templates and manipulables in bag|
|Additional copies of materials:|
|Record forms (3 to 4 years), pack of 25|
|Record forms (5 to 12 years), pack of 25|
|Response booklets (3 to 4 years), pack of 25|
|Response booklets (5 to 12 years), pack of 25|